MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Recent Posts
August 17, 2019, 02:09:09 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2019, 02:09:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Got pics of your modded PC or want to show off your cool desktop, visit our new Show & Tell forum!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

on: August 12, 2019, 09:59:17 AM 
Started by Zedd - Last post by KamCaumb
Damn i want 3 monitors now

Wish i had the desk space, i looked at my setup the other night and unless i rearrange my whole room i wont be able to run 3 x 27s

I wouldnt go less than 27s either, not now im used to a 30" single monitor

on: August 12, 2019, 04:56:09 AM 
Started by Miroki - Last post by KamCaumb
Kinetic Reality,  HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT WITHout shorting your videocard?Huh?  I tried that once and Dmn my video card is gone, gone, short short.

on: August 11, 2019, 07:02:40 AM 
Started by MAXIM - Last post by KamCaumb
If your able to run 152fsb then your mobo has allready unlocked it for you. You can try to lower the multiplier and up the fsb 12x166fsb=1992mhz this is probably where you are now?

on: August 07, 2019, 04:57:14 PM 
Started by manoj2 - Last post by KamCaumb
Hey guys,
I wanna make a notion of the market. What is the best graphic design service you know?
I have found Linovus.ca - any info on the quality of their design and development services?

What other options can you recommend me to try?

on: August 03, 2019, 09:16:23 PM 
Started by rackem - Last post by KamCaumb
it had no password when i got it, it was on display in a computer store and i guess someone helped themselves and set a password on it.  I had a feeling there is no other way to get this off too, but thought i give it go here.  Thanks for the repsonse

on: July 29, 2019, 11:27:07 AM 
Started by ReginaldG1 - Last post by ReginaldG1
If you've tuned in for any of Brazil's World Cup games, you'll be aware that they haven't really got going thus far, and their main man, Neymar, has been well below par.
The PSG star returned to full fitness just in maglie calcio bambini time for the showpiece and got off the mark in the tournament in stoppage time to seal a 2-0 win over Costa Rica.
But the 25-year old hasn't been able to reach his usual extraordinarily high levels thus far, spending most of the games on his backside.
He's been doing so much falling over, in fact, that a bar in Rio de Janeiro have promised to give out free drinks to customers every time Neymar falls to the ground against maglie calcio bambini Serbia in Wednesday's Group E clash.
After five-time winners Brazil picked up their first win of the tournament on Friday, Neymar was in floods of tears at the final whistle - the goal and victory meaning so much to him.

on: July 28, 2019, 04:57:19 AM 
There's something very enjoyable about watching football legends get back on the pitch and strut their stuff.
Masters Football, a regular feature on Sky Sports where ex players from English sides formed a team and played a futsal-type tournament.
But the latest 6-a-side tournament looks set to be blow it out of the water, with a star-studded line-up.
Premier League heroes Steven Maglie Calcio Poco Prezzo Gerrard, Jay-Jay Okocha and Robert Pires are pencilled in, while former Chelsea duo Deco and Michael Ballack have also signed up.
Barcelona legend Carlos Puyol is also involved in the tournament that is said to comprise of "recently retired fully capped international" players.
The competition is called Star Sixes and the legends will be coming to London's O2 Arena from July 13th till July 16th. Brazil, Spain, Germany, Mexico, Italy, France, England, Portugal, Australia, Nigeria, Netherlands and China will all take part.
In terms of the format, the tournament will feature a group stage followed by a knockout round, with games lasting 30 minutes.
Robert Pires, one of the most gifted players to ever grace the Premier League, cannot wait fotballdrakter to be part of the tournament in July.
"I think it will be really good to watch. The standard will be high and the competitiveness will be there but I think we're all probably quite pleased the games are 30 minutes and not 90."
With more big names to be announced, we cannot wait for this tournament to happen in the summer!

on: July 28, 2019, 04:53:22 AM 
Barcelona are ready to offer Ivan Rakitic a new deal in a bid to stop him being tempted by Paris_ Barcelona overcame a lacklustre Deportivo Alavés 3-0 at Camp Nou , however it was star man Lionel Messi who received all_ Barcelona started their title defense, at home, against Deportivo Alavés. fodboldtrøjer børn Despite a plethora of new signings, Ernesto Valverde opted to_ Barcelona vs Alaves _ Camp Nou _ Saturday 18th August 2018 _ Kick-off 9:15pm GMT La Liga champions Barcelona will_ We take a look at five of the new faces in Spanish Football, who we believe will have a huge_ Only at Barcelona is winning a double considered disappointing. But that was the feeling despite winning both the league and Copa_ Barcelona defender Marlon is awaiting a contract offer from Bundesliga side Schalke as he looks set to leave the club._ La Liga returns this week after two months away fodboldtrøjer looking very different to last campaign. Three new teams have entered_ Jasper Cillessen is expected to stay at Barcelona after holding talks with boss Ernesto Valverde over the weekend. Speculation has_ Inter Milan are looking to sign Barcelona midfielder Rafinha Alcantara after a successful loan spell last season. The Italian side_

on: July 28, 2019, 04:43:39 AM 
The Real Madrid talisman has been linked with a return to Old Trafford in recent months. Ronaldo, 33, fuelled rumours he will leave the Bernabeu this summer, with the Portugal international claiming he will release a statement in the coming days. "It was very nice to be at Real maglie calcio poco prezzo Madrid," he said. "In the coming days I will give a response to the fans, who have always been at my side." And according to Spanish news outlet Don Balon, United chiefs have held talks with Ronaldo's representatives over a stunning return this summer. However, while United are interested, Ronaldo is disappointed at the Red Devils willingness to pay up to land him. Don Balon say United are unwilling to meet Ronaldo's wage demands. Jose Mourinho is reportedly more keen to land Gareth Bale this summer, with the Wales international open to leaving Real. Real boss Zinedine Zidane fußballtrikot kinder has begged Ronaldo to stay at the Bernabeu this summer. "Cristiano Ronaldo has to stay at Real Madrid," he said. "Cristiano Ronaldo will stay with Real Madrid, but we have to see. 'I think he is a Real player and we cannot describe what he has done in his career."

on: July 28, 2019, 04:34:24 AM 
Pako Ayestarán was presented as new coach at UD Las Palmas on Thursday evening, along with members of his coaching team David Caneda and José Viela. Ayesterán has previously held coaching positions at Valencia and Santos Laguna but is more known for his hugely successful stint at Maccabi Tel Aviv, guiding the team to an unprecedented league, State and Toto Cup treble as well as his time as Rafa Benítez's right-hand man at several clubs including Valencia and Liverpool. He takes over the reins at Las Palmas following the surprise departure of Manolo Márquez, whose short-lived spell came to an end on Tuesday. Curiously, another member of Benítez's technical team at Liverpool, Paco Herrera held the Las Palmas job briefly at the start of the 2014/15 season.
A baptism of fire awaits Ayesterán, whose first billige fotballdrakter game in charge of the islanders is against Barcelona, at Camp Nou on Sunday. He comes into the job with the team in 15th place in the table with just two wins from six - against Málaga and Athletic Club in Weeks 3 and 4.
Pako began by thanking the club and board for placing their faith in him and continued: "In the interviews I have done while I was out of coaching, I was usually asked what kind of team I was looking to coach. What I want is to be at a club where people genuinely believe that I am the adequate person for the job because that conviction erases any doubts and fears. Conviction is what allows you to survive and what enables you to get where you want to be", he explained, adding, "It's not easy for people who love football to be out of the game and we are convinced that Las Palmas is the right place for us. Years ago, my big dream was to be at Valencia, which I did; and also work in the Premier League which I also achieved at Liverpool. Now, the feeling is similar to be here at Las Palmas. It's a special club for its particular style of football and coaching here was on my list of priorities".
Ayesterán explained that he hopes to implement an associative, passing style while making the team versatile enough to easily switch from a 4-3-3 to other formations. "The system we prefer is more positional, focusing on our strengths but more than anything we want the players to feel comfortable on the magliette PSG pitch".
As for his debut on the bench against Barça this Sunday, he said: "We could have let these next couple of days pass and start working seriously during the international break, but we have time to begin organizing the team's defence and our attack so that we can at least give ourselves a chance against Barça. These kinds of game are a challenge - the kind that everyone likes to have. It's a wonderful stage to make our debut and hopefully unity will see us through and the players are well organized on the pitch. We have to have belief and that's what we are going to try to do. It's going to be difficult but you always get an opportunity. We'll see if we are capable of coming away with a result".

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10