MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: Problems on making a dvd movie from, multi-file .avi's onto 1 dvd movie!!
October 16, 2019, 01:25:13 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 01:25:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problems on making a dvd movie from, multi-file .avi's onto 1 dvd movie!!  (Read 1461 times)
DJchad24

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »

Hi there,

I've just finished downloading the season 1 of Cold Case and they are all seperate .avi files there are about 23 Episodes, and what I want to know is what dvd software can I use inorder to make them all onto 1 dvd.. You know where it's a continued movie? The software that I was planning on using is DVD Santa, which converts .avi to dvd... But I've been looking around they people have been saying make it a .vob and I want to know on what is an easyer way to do this?

my dvd player doesn't read .avi it only reads dvd's so how can i make all 23 episodes all onto 1 dvd?

can anyone please help me out with this and give me full detailed information on how to???

Thanks
Ageless
Dark Overlord of the Universe
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 12:30:48 AM »

How big is one episode?

Although, rethinking... I doubt you can put them all together as one file on any medium.
Why not burn them all off to one DVD (or more)?

You can use Virtualdub (http://www.virtualdub.org) to recompress them to another codec.

Jord.
DJchad24

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 01:17:49 AM »

Ageless;

I've downloaded them off of the internet.. The average .avi movie size is 350.05mb

See what I would like to do if possible, is convert them all into vob's for example then put them onto 1 dvd.. but if that's just not possible, then what other way that I can do that?

I guess the other way is to use 2 dvd's or so..??
Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:42:53 PM »

Unfortunately I have to lock this thread!

Please read the forum rule "Keep it legal".....

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: