MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Portable Devices arrow Topic: internet Access on XDA11
April 03, 2020, 08:35:03 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 03, 2020, 08:35:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
12th Anniversary Celebrating 12 Years! (1997 - 2009) 12th Anniversary
Thanks to ALL that make this site what it is!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: internet Access on XDA11  (Read 2553 times)
mrtubs

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2007, 01:42:17 PM »

Hi
I have recently purchased a second hand XDA11 which I was told was unlocked.
The main purpose of purchasing this is that I like to have a little gamble, and I thought i'd be able to do this easily at work when I am away from my home pc.
Because I do not want to make calls or send texts on this device I thought I'd run it on O2 pay as you go. That way I would not be tied up on any contracts. Initially all seemed to be going well. I could access the internet, get into a bookmakes site, log in, look at my account details/balance etc. I could get the runners up etc but when it came to place a bet the "bet now" box was blanked out and it was not possible to place a bet. This was true of all bookmakers sites, betfair and even o2's own comparrison site bet2go. I also couldn't get e.mails to work but that is less of an issue for me.
o2 have been no help, they even told me that I shouldn't be able to access the internet at all on pay as you go and tried to sell me a contract.
I then thought I'd try someone else and bought a T Mobile sim card. however, even though I was told the phone was unlocked a message comes up asking for a code. T mobile want

Agivearrade

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 11:46:42 PM »

Very nice to know all this info, glad you guys brouth it up many people woul find it intresting dubie if you would and what to shere the info what provider do you use and how mach your paying for the internet?

thanks
 Disele
celina2jolie

I am an Ambitious girl.

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 09:55:17 AM »

How can we get VPN service???

*Link Removed*
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: