MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Portable Devices arrow Topic: xd card
June 18, 2019, 08:00:52 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 08:00:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Check out our improved Download section for tons of software....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: xd card  (Read 2309 times)
jsfinc

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2007, 05:39:22 AM »

I am a photofinisher .  Today a customer gave me a xd card to print some pictures . I put it in a compact flash adapter and tried to open it on my computer , through the cardreader .  It would not open - I tried again , still no luck - I unpluged the card reader from the computer , and repluged it back in to see if the drives would reinstall - and still it would not open . Later , the customer came back and said that I had cleared his card of all the pictures . If I did not actually open his files - could it be possible to clear his card ?
redaxe
Supreme Loonie
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:26:25 AM »

It's entirely possible if your Operating System deemed the card to be an unformatted drive and took it upon itself to format it without a prompt, or the prompt was very fast and you accidentally accepted the request.

It's never really recommended to use anything but the specified adapter for any kind of card, preferably from the manufacturer of the card, in this case I'd presume it's a Fuji card. The best way to deal with this is to contact Fuji then and get their advice on the matter.

BrideLide

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 03:56:15 PM »

currently ive got a toshiba satellite 2410
its a 2ghz with a 16mb geforce 4420 something video card
is it possible to upgrade the video card to something better?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: