MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: RE: Computer Freezes
August 23, 2019, 03:40:04 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2019, 03:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RE: Computer Freezes  (Read 1410 times)
jig

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2003, 04:00:13 AM »

My computer keeps on freezing whether I am on the internet or on Microsoft Windows. I have windows 98 and IE 5.

Regards  

chrisee

BJinNZ

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 11:12:28 AM »

I don't know that this will solve the problem but it just might. Upgrade to IE6 it is free and on most computer magazine disks or download from Microsoft. It is more secure and stable and has many more fixes than IE5. You should at least Upgrade to IE5.5 by going to the Microsoft site, but if you are going to upgrade it might just as well be IE6. Note! IE5 or 5.5 is as high as you can go with Windows 95. Windows 98 and above use IE6

Doctor Smith

Dumb questions welcomed

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 01:36:15 PM »

Huh? Hey Ric, who is Chrisee?

Please fill in the required system and problem information on the reply page in standard format.

Please give a detailed description of the whole process that leads up the the problem at hand.

Please include at least 200 words of text descriptions.

ELSE: Going on the current and past depth of information that you have supplied, I recommend that you either reformat your HD and re-install all of your software to solve your current problem, or take your system back to your dealer for repairs.

Huh?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2003, 01:43:52 PM by rghasenohr » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: