MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: sis multimedia
December 11, 2019, 03:21:09 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2019, 03:21:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Welcome to MyTechSupport.ca! - Registration is FREE, so why not join our friendly community today?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sis multimedia  (Read 2152 times)
wombat_stalker

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2003, 11:03:08 AM »

Hi - I've deleted my sis multimedia capability from my pc (it has windows 98) and now the graphics it's giving me are awful. Does anyone know how I would go about replacing this facility and can I get it free! am desperate - also I don't know much about computers - hence why I deleted something important so could you post replies like you're speaking to a child?! thanks

Sad

rizole

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2003, 12:29:50 PM »

This is such a simple problem to resolve. What you do is walk accross the room to sam and arrange a time for him to come round. Make sure you arn't at rehersals or giging or whatever and make sure the kettles on.

Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2003, 01:03:49 PM »

Hi,

What do you mean by "sis multimedia capability"?
Did you remove your video card drivers/software?

Check what your "Display Adapter" is through the Control Panel:
1. Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click "System"
3. Click on "Device Manager" tab
4. Double click "Display Adapter"
What is listed there?

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
Doctor Smith

Dumb questions welcomed

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 12:30:40 PM »

Well, I think it is time for a cuppa...

...and one for the the computer aswell. In fact why not just pour it down the big 'ole the air comes out of.

However here is a tip....

yes sis is a program that tricks the computer into thinking u have a vga card if u want email Andrew and ill give u the file b/c i forgot where i got it but if u only got 16 colour it will give u up to 24 bit.
u welcome
Andrew
ps - if u want it email me
gatorAidAB@netscape.net

FREE BEEIES

SIS download center will automatically detect what chipset you have....advice is to go to link and get your stuff there:

http://download.sis.com/sisdlc/driver_select.jsp
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 12:48:25 PM by rghasenohr » Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: