MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Game Problems arrow Topic: most games (mainly cod series) crash
October 15, 2019, 12:47:47 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 12:47:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: most games (mainly cod series) crash  (Read 2130 times)
Stsiolis

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2010, 08:28:44 AM »

Ok guys, my computer has been crashing on many games ever since i can remember, my pc is 2 years old, i bought a gigabyte gtx 260 896mb just 3 days ago and that hasnt changed the crashing.

Ive played on min graphics, doesnt work.

this is what happens, it just suddenly freezes, then after 20 seconds i can ctrl alt delete out, when i close the process it just freezes my pc and i have to reboot frm the button.

i got

intel core2 duo cpu e6750 @ 2.66hz 2.66ghz 3.50 gb ram (actually got 4 but i think xp makes it 3.5)

Windows XP home edition service pack 2

system model is p35-ds3p

ive been playing call of duty modern warefare 2 lately and i have done some research and i found an error log

there are heeps of errors, but i found one to do with mw2 it sais

Hanging application iw4mp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

i have reformated, and heeps of stuff, all my drivers are up to date, plz help Smiley thx

my psu is 500w

help plz Smiley

thanks guys
hanmeiyu

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 03:33:43 AM »

no reply.......
sararaja124

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 11:41:41 AM »

I am facing some similar problem with other games,
The games get crashed after loading.
After it there was an error.

amritaadani

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 10:28:18 AM »

Ok guys, my computer has been crashing on many games ever since i can remember, my pc is 2 years old, i bought a gigabyte gtx 260 896mb just 3 days ago and that hasnt changed the crashing.

Ive played on min graphics, doesnt work.

this is what happens, it just suddenly freezes, then after 20 seconds i can ctrl alt delete out, when i close the process it just freezes my pc and i have to reboot frm the button.

i got

intel core2 duo cpu e6750 @ 2.66hz 2.66ghz 3.50 gb ram (actually got 4 but i think xp makes it 3.5)

Windows XP home edition service pack 2

system model is p35-ds3p

ive been playing call of duty modern warefare 2 lately and i have done some research and i found an error log

there are heeps of errors, but i found one to do with mw2 it sais

Hanging application iw4mp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

i have reformated, and heeps of stuff, all my drivers are up to date, plz help Smiley thx

my psu is 500w

help plz Smiley

thanks guys

It might be happening due to lot of reasons.

1) First you are using Window XP Home edition Service pack 2 may be this should be reason beacause Window XP home edition is not that good try to install Window XP professional edition. but I think its not the main reason.

2) As you are running your game on service pack 2 Try to install window with service pack 3 beacuse lot of games now required service pack 3.

3) there might be problem with your PSU it is not providing the Mother board or Graphic card the Volatage they needed.

*Link Removed*
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: