MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: Help with Outlook 07
November 12, 2019, 11:30:34 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 12, 2019, 11:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
New  Looking for cheap hardware and/or software?
Visit our new Online Store where you will be able to purchase from a reputable vendor by country.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help with Outlook 07  (Read 1301 times)
hayjay

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »

Hi I need serious help....... bit complicated to explain so please bear with me.....

Loaded outlook up with the rest of the package. For some reason when setting the email up i very stupidly clicked on microsoft exchange server and pressed ok! problem is now when i try to start the app then a small dialogue box appears first saying configuring outlook accounts, after a few seconds then another one appears saying:

The connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.

I can then only click ok which will then bring the exchange settings box up which has in it:

Microsoft Exchange Server:

Mailbox:

I have no idea what to put in these to boxes. the only option i have is to press cancel, which i do, then this appears:

can not open your default email folders. The file C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.ost is not an offline folder file

When i click ok then the whole app just shuts down.......there does not seem anyway round this. Ive tried uninstalling then reinstalling but just automaticly comes up with the same problem. I cant even access the application itself to change the exchange server to pop3!

HELP anyone........

Hayjay
johhny-marshal

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:35:17 AM »

Hey.. Hayjay.. I hope this helps...

Go to Control Panel and look for the option "Mail", click on it.

Now click on "Show Profiles"

Slect Exchange Account profile and click Remove.

Once its done, you can add a fresh profile without an exchange server.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: