MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Hardware Devices Problems arrow Topic: My Hp 3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 error
October 15, 2019, 09:38:17 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 09:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Article Writers We are looking for quality, informational articles to add to our Computer Articles
Please contact us if you are interested in submitting some....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Hp 3005 Laser printer gives me 49FF04 error  (Read 1323 times)
yasar10

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2010, 10:50:18 AM »

Greetings to everyone in the forum,
 My broken Hp 3005 printer gives me 49FF04 error
when I open. It doesn't receive tray paper.
If you give me an information about my broken
piece, I will buy a company spare part on
I want to fix my own printer.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Yasar
michelsmith

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 07:02:40 AM »

A 49 error is a firmware error and has many causes from applications, network and just defective formatter. If the errors occurs with the printer not connected to anything, then the formatter would be the logical issue if the firmware has been updated. Keep in mind having a jet direct card in the slot can cause the error, so the only true way to test is with everything removed with the exception of firmware, memory and power. Also keep in mind that if the 4250/4350 series power is derived from the lvps and not the dc controller. Also with this model the embedded jet direct card is known to occasionally have issues. When you upgrade the firmware for the formatter it also upgrades the firmware on the embedded nic card. Again the only true way to test would be to disable the embedded nic card on powerup.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: