MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: Neymar "will play for Real Madrid one day", says Marcelo, with the Blancos defender eager to point o
September 22, 2019, 10:55:25 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 10:55:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Welcome to MyTechSupport.ca! - Registration is FREE, so why not join our friendly community today?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Neymar "will play for Real Madrid one day", says Marcelo, with the Blancos defender eager to point o  (Read 15 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2019, 11:19:53 AM »

Neymar "will play for Real Madrid one day", says Marcelo, with the Blancos defender eager to point out that Cristiano Ronaldo does not dictate transfer strategy at the Santiago Bernabeu. Ahead of another transfer window, speculation regarding two of the biggest stars on the planet has been ramped up. The long-serving Madrid full-back told reporters while readying himself for World Cup duty alongside Neymar: "Cristiano doesn't own Real magliette calcio Madrid so if the president wants to sign somebody he will do it. "If Cristiano stays, does that mean that Neymar can't come? We all want Ronaldo to stay and Neymar has our doors wide open. "Madrid always have to find the best players and I think Neymar will play for Real Madrid one day." Marcelo has also suggested that Neymar will one day inherit a crown currently owned by Ronaldo. The Portuguese superstar claimed the fifth Ballon d'Or of his career in 2017, but it is expected that he will one day pass the title of best player in the world to a man who has finished third in the voting on two previous occasions. "I just don't know if you get it because of the titles you've won, the season you've completed or maglie calcio poco prezzo just how good you are as a player. It's up to those voting. "To me, Ronaldo is the world's greatest right now and I have no doubt in my mind that Neymar will be just as good." Neymar hit 28 goals in an injury-hit 2017-18 campaign for Ligue 1 title winners PSG, while Ronaldo plundered 44 for Madrid as they swept to a third successive Champions League crown.

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: