MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: Dembele joined Barcelona for an initial 96million fee last summer but he has been blighted by injur
September 20, 2019, 02:12:45 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2019, 02:12:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Looking for cheap hardware and/or software?
Visit our new Online Store where you will be able to purchase from a reputable vendor by country.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dembele joined Barcelona for an initial 96million fee last summer but he has been blighted by injur  (Read 11 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2019, 08:46:50 PM »

Dembele joined Barcelona for an initial 96million fee last summer but he has been blighted by injury since moving to the Nou Camp. According to Don Balon, Arsenal new boy Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is desperate to link up with Dembele at the Emirates Stadium. And the Spanish publication claim Arsene Wenger has given his approval to the potential swoop. The Arsenal boss reportedly hopes to make Dembele the new Thierry Henry. Barcelona are reportedly willing to sanction a departure for Dembele. Philippe Coutinho's arrival from Liverpool could limit his opportunities while Antoine maglie calcio bambino poco prezzo Griezmann's expected move from Atletico Madrid could further squeeze him out of the first-team picture. The price could be a sticking point with Barcelona hoping to recoup the initial fee they handed Borussia Dortmund. And Don Balon claim Arsenal are hoping to negotiate a lower price in the region of 53.3m - a staggering drop in value of more than 40m. Dembele spent a single season at Borussia Dortmund following a move from French club Rennes in 2016. The 20-year-old hit 10 goals and chipped in with 21 assists in 49 appearances for the German club. Dembele went on strike to force the switch to Barcelona - and Aubameyang questioned the wisdom of that decision. "Everyone was a little bit scared by his departure," Aubameyang told RMC last September. "He had an agreement with the club that if Barcelona came, they would not prevent him from leaving. "Afterwards, everyone said it was not the best thing that he did (to go on strike). 'I think this is true, since he had only to speak first with Dortmund to know magliette calcio if they were going to let him go. "If they had said no, I could have understood what he did. I think he did it a little too early. "But hey, it's my buddy, so I will not smash him! [laughs] I understand it totally because it's his dream (to move to Barcelona). "He has realised it now and I'm very happy for him." But Aubameyang appeared to be missing his former team-mate before leaving Borussia Dortmund for Arsenal last month. The Gabon international was spotted wearing Dembele's old shirt while playing five-a-side football.

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: