MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: Thierry Henry has provided a brilliant explanation as to why he feels Liverpool No.9 forward Roberto
October 20, 2019, 07:12:42 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2019, 07:12:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thierry Henry has provided a brilliant explanation as to why he feels Liverpool No.9 forward Roberto  (Read 25 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2019, 08:52:02 AM »

Thierry Henry has provided a brilliant explanation as to why he feels Liverpool No.9 forward Roberto Firmino is the most complete striker in the Premier League.
While his teammate Mohamed Salah has garnered much of the focus after his record-breaking campaign, the Brazilian has been utterly magnificent and his importance to Jurgen Klopp's side cannot be overstated.
Firmino notched a total of 27 goals in all competitions, including 15 maglie calcio bambino in the Premier League and 10 in the Reds' run to the Champions League final.
But with 14 assists and a ridiculous heatmap to highlight his tremendous off the ball work-rate, it's clear that the former Hoffenheim man offers so much more.
Premier League legend Henry is a massive fan of Firmino and feels he is the best all-round striker in the business.
"His movement, his work-rate, the way he makes the two central defenders move to allow Mo Salah to make those runs," he said speaking to Sky Sports.
"Firmino is the most complete striker in the league.
"I'm not talking about the best finisher or the best work-rate, I'm talking about all round. The most complete in the league."
Earlier in the season, after Firmino dropped a masterclass away at Southampton, Henry revealed he would have maglie calcio bambino poco prezzo loved to have played with the 26-year old -which is a compliment of the highest order considering this is a guy who scored 175 goals in the Premier League and played alongside Lionel Messi, Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires and Zinedine Zidane.
Firmino has recently committed his future to the Anfield club by signing a new five-year deal. Obviously, given it's his thing, he did it without looking.

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: