MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: Diego Rolan is closing in on a return to La Liga with Getafe, according to various reports in Spanis
September 22, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 08:01:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
12th Anniversary Celebrating 12 Years! (1997 - 2009) 12th Anniversary
Thanks to ALL that make this site what it is!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diego Rolan is closing in on a return to La Liga with Getafe, according to various reports in Spanis  (Read 31 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2019, 10:41:06 AM »

Diego Rolan is closing in on a return to La Liga with Getafe, according to various reports in Spanish and French media. The Uruguayan forward netted five times in 21 league games during his one-year loan spell with Malaga last season but was unable to help them escape relegation _ dropping fotbollströjor down with the likes of Deportivo La Coruna and Las Palmas. Whilst Malaga's performances were forgettable, it seems Rolan's impressions in Spain's top flight have not gone un-noticed and a move to Madrid based side Getafe is on the cards. Get France Football news report claims by Sud-Ouest and Goal France that the 25-year-old has been holding discussions at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez and that terms are now close to being agreed by all parties. A reported fee of _3.5m is said to have been agreed between French side Bordeaux and Getafe officials, meaning Rolan could become the club's next attacking signing fotbollströjor after completing deals for Cordoba's Sergi Guardiola and Valladolid's promotion hero, Jaime Mata. One player who has left the Spanish side is keeper Vicente Guaita, who has linked up with Premier League side Crystal Palace on a free transfer in what was a deal _ agreed at the turn of the year.

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: