MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: The Spaniard came close to a deadline day move to Real Madrid on transfer deadline day after a month
October 16, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Welcome to MyTechSupport.ca! - Registration is FREE, so why not join our friendly community today?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Spaniard came close to a deadline day move to Real Madrid on transfer deadline day after a month  (Read 26 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2019, 06:45:56 PM »

The Spaniard came close to a deadline day move to Real Madrid on transfer deadline day after a months of speculation. But a deal broke down in the final stages and De Gea went on to sign a new four-year contract - and it seems the Spain international isn't regretting his proposed move to Fußballtrikots online La Liga.
"It was a long summer, a tough summer," Bernabeu Digital quote De Gea saying. "But after it all, I am in a great club and I am very happy. I renewed my contract and I'm very happy. This is a great club and I hope everything goes well. "It was a special summer, as I said. But I believe things happen for a reason. I'm in a club where I feel very accepted, respected, loved and am very happy."
When asked if he signed a new United contract to be motivated, De Gea said: "I did not need extra motivation and I didn't look Maglia del arsenal 2019 for it. "The club has always been fantastic with me and now I will continue with a new contract. I am very happy and I hope we can win titles." De Gea has been included in Spain's two European qualifiers against Luxembourg and Ukraine this month along with goalkeepers Iker Casillas and Sergio Rico.

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: