MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: The Light Blues boss will pick a team tonight against Maribor aimed at killing the Europa League qua
November 16, 2019, 09:33:35 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2019, 09:33:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
New  Got pics of your modded PC or want to show off your cool desktop, visit our new Show & Tell forum!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Light Blues boss will pick a team tonight against Maribor aimed at killing the Europa League qua  (Read 89 times)
ReginaldG1

I am 39 years old and my name is Karl Boatwright. I life in Torrone Di Sulmona (Italy). My webpage - [url=http://skilltech.net.au/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=2196484Köp%20nya%20fotbollskläder%20för%20barn%20billigt%20online]

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2019, 11:39:50 AM »

The Light Blues boss will pick a team tonight against Maribor aimed at killing the Europa League qualifier dead with a vital away goal. However, Gerrard - who is closing in on a 500,000 deal for Kyle Lafferty-won't be wreckless as the Gers look to build on their 3-1 first leg advantage. Gerrard said: "Well have a game-plan to try and nullify as many of their threats as we can. "Hopefully we can put in a strong performance defensively. However, we are not here to defend for 90 minutes. We are not coming in with the attitude of looking for a draw. "We are here to win. That's not to say we are Trang ch_ going to go crazy, go gung-ho and take all kinds of unnecessary risks. "Our game-plan will involve trying to defend with a good, strong performance but carrying a threat as well. "At some point Maribor will have to take certain risks and I will pick a team with enough attacking talent to hurt them. "It's not about hanging on and grinding it out to get us over the line, but an opportunity to show were a team that's growing in confidence and moving forward.
'I don't think when you are the Rangers manager you can go into any game with the attitude of, `Were just going to defend and see if we can s****e through. "We have to carry a mentality that we are a big club and we need to come here and play like a big team." Gerrard is set to pitch Andy Halliday in at left-back to cover for suspended Jon Flanagan, but Lee Hodson has also travelled and is in the frame. Maribor have been making bullish noises about their chances and the intimidating atmosphere their fans can create in the Ljudski Vrt Stadium, even if its capacity is just 12,000. Rangers are the only Scottish side to have won here, a 3-0 win in a Champions League qualifier in 2001, with Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs all falling short in fotbollströjor recent years, along with the Light Blues under Ally McCoist in 2011. Gerrard added: "Maribor are a good team, with match-winners in their ranks. They like to get bodies forward but we have also noticed areas we can exploit. "As good as they are, we do feel that we will get opportunities. If we can take them, we will qualify. 'I will never ever pick a team that is just about solidarity and hanging in there. I don't think that's the right way." Rangers have re-opened talks with Hearts in a bid to land Lafferty. Asked if there had been any movement in transfer activity, Gerrard said: 'A little bit, yes."

Look at my web page; maglie calcio bambini
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: