MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: trouble with outlook express
December 10, 2019, 06:00:12 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 06:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: trouble with outlook express  (Read 1486 times)
pattyred

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2003, 05:48:53 PM »

I hope someone will be kind enough to offer their expert advice.  I have windows 98 and use outlook express 6.0 and enternet explorer 6.0.  I have a lot of friends who I email that have the same set up.  For some reason now when I insert a picture into the body of the text they can not see the picture.  Would anyone know a reason this would happen.  Also when I use my outlook express stationery they can't see it anymore either.  I have been using it for four years and I have never had this happen before.  I don't know if I deleted something I shouldn't have by mistake that makes it run or not??  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patty

Patty
the master

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 06:09:31 PM »

try system restore checkpoint in case of delition also have you recently added new hardwere if so this could be the problem

please help me
pattyred

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 06:51:23 PM »

Isn't system restore an xp feature?  I have windows 98.  Does anyone else have a suggestion?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Outlook express still not working correctly.  I can see embedded pictures in my email its just when I send them that other users of outlook express can't seem for some reason and they up until two days ago.

Thanks
Patty

Patty
pattyred

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 01:55:57 AM »

I was able to figure how why my outlook express wasn't working correctly to insert pictures into body of text and have them seen by others.  I had recently did an update to internet exployer and so I got to thinking maybe it changed my settings in my email.  Thanks to the post from Master it got me to thinking.  I went into email and then clicked on tools, options and then send and then HTML settings.  The check mark was missing from the box to send pictures with messages.  So how is well now.  Thanks for everyone's help.

Patty

Patty
Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2003, 04:44:07 PM »

That's great! Glad you solved your problem! Grin

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: