MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Looking for Drivers! arrow Topic: Mustek Webcam Driver needed
November 18, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 18, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mustek Webcam Driver needed  (Read 5630 times)
highlander

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2003, 09:27:11 AM »

Hi - Just found this site today and I'm desperately hoping someone can shed some light on my problem.

I have a Mustek WCam300A Webcam, from what I can ascertain it is probably the same as the PCLine unit.

I've tried the drivers I found mentioned in a forum here, and those from the manufacturer, and no joy. I'm running Windows XP SP 1, and have even tried it on a "virginal" install in case something else was interfering with the driver.

I get nothing - nada, zip, zilch !!  When I try to use the camera in ANY program that uses TWAIN drivers, I get the "capture" screen opening, but a black window.

It appears to be recognised as a USB Composite Device, but appears to install the audio drivers only, with the video non-functional.

Anyone else had this problem - I'm on my third camera in two days, and have tested it on probably 7 different machines.

Jon

Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 02:22:40 PM »

Hi,

Try this http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=83034

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
c0br4

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 12:41:56 PM »

I have EXACTLY the same problem (except it was me who lost the disk). I am using XP Pro SP2 (Licensed, NOT Corp). I tried to get the drivers from here http://www.mustek.de/eng_/html/treiber/internet_kameras_wcam.htm but it says my s/n is wrong (first two letters are A9). I have tried many other drivers including the above with no luck. I am also removing every trace of the wrong drivers in computer management in safe mode before trying different ones.

PLEASE HELP

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: