MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: Full pages
August 23, 2019, 06:53:05 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 23, 2019, 06:53:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Full pages  (Read 982 times)
cheychey

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2004, 06:33:33 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages:

I have a HP Pavilion 6370Z Pentium 2
Windows 98, 96 rams, Outlook Express, Internet Exployer
My hard drive died and I had a new one installed.  I know there is someplace on here that I can check a box for all my pages to come up automatically mazimized but can't seem to find it.  When I am surfing or even in my email I am constantly having to mazimize the pages. Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks  

Pancake
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 03:23:37 AM »

If you drag the edges of the pages to the sides and top of your screen they should stay there next time you open it.

An Australian Member of

EDDY
cheychey

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 04:18:59 PM »

Thanks Pancake, but I knew I wasn't explaining it right.  Say I open up Outlook Express, it opens a full page but if I click on an email then it opens in a little box and I have to mazimize to a full page.  It's the same if I log on and open up my home page, it also opens up to full screen but if I click on anything to check it out, it's opens up small.  There is somewhere on the computer you can go into and check something so that the pages you click on will open up full but I don't remember where to get to it.  Any other ideas?
Thanks

Pancake
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 12:00:01 AM »

If this regitery key is in Windows 98 change it.
HotKeyCurrentUser\Software\Microsoft\InternetExplorer\Main\FullScreen REG_SZ to
"yes".

Or you can try this IE New Window Maximizer
http://www.jiisoft.com/

« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 12:04:12 AM by Pancake » Logged

An Australian Member of

EDDY
Pancake
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 06:52:00 AM »

See if this helps.

After resizing by dragging, hold the ctrl key down and click the X in the upper right corner. Another variation is to hold both the ctrl and the shift key and click the X.

This seems to be another acceptable way and might work best:

Open up IE then right click on ANY link. Select open in a new window. Once you have opened the link in a new window drag it to normal size to the size you want it to be. Close the FIRST window you opened then close the window you opened with the link (the 2nd window). Your windows should now open the way you want.

An Australian Member of

EDDY
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: