MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Operating Systems : Microsoft arrow Topic: Blue screen of Death here
September 16, 2019, 12:37:24 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2019, 12:37:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Welcome to MyTechSupport.ca! - Registration is FREE, so why not join our friendly community today?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blue screen of Death here  (Read 793 times)
playmiste4me

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2004, 08:37:11 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages:

Sad My friend brought her computer over for me to look at-the problem is she installed the OS Win 98 again on her computer-and when she brought it to me all that there is is a blue screen saying there is a missing file. I have already tried to extract the file which is comctl32.dll but no luck. It came back saying that it could not extract it and had( Null) at the end of the sentence.Help!!! Miste

Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 09:08:13 PM »

Hi,

You can download the file here:

http://www.dll-files.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/dll-files/topdown/download.pl?file=comctl32.zip==

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
playmiste4me

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 10:14:53 PM »

I really hate to sound ignorant,but I need to know how to extract it from the floppy. I will need to know what to type in to the command prompt when asked. I have nothing on this computer- I have to use the start-up disk to boot.Thanks again Miste   Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: