MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Operating Systems : Microsoft arrow Topic: tsp108.dll error
August 21, 2019, 05:03:19 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2019, 05:03:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Check out our improved Download section for tons of software....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: tsp108.dll error  (Read 1289 times)
Gordon Shumway

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2004, 01:43:55 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:  Windows ME
Problem Application Name & Version: Internet Explorer 6
Problem Hardware Make & Model: Dell Dimension 4100
Error Messages: tsp108.dll
Whenever I try to open explorer I get a tsp108.dll error message. At first I downloaded IE 6 from MS website on to a CD using another computer and tried to reinstall on to cimputer having problem.  I could not get that to work (although I seemed to have deleted Explorer icons).  Pancake posted a response to Clarky earlier this month on this topic.  I tried to follow the instructions but I could not do what they said. (I could not even figure out how to post on Clarky's thread. Roll Eyes )  Pancake's suggestion required opening Control Panel which I can't do because the error message comes up whenever I try to open control panel, my computer or find files. I am running AdSubtract ad/pop-up blocking program.  I can't figure out how to uninstall that either.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

clarky

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 05:55:08 AM »

hi,
i made a slight modification on pancakes suggestion give this a try.
start menu
run
"regsvr32 tps108dll-u"
clarky

Gordon Shumway

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 09:35:53 PM »

I am sorry to report that this did not work.  The error message that followed read
"LoadLibray{tsp108.dll}failed.
GetLastError returns 0x00000485"
Do you know anything else that might work?

Pancake
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 05:33:00 AM »

This should get rid of that 108.

1. Start
2. Choose SETTINGS
3. Choose CONTROL PANEL
4. Choose ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
5. Select TPS108
6. Click on ADD/REMOVE

In the absence of an entry in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS  use one of the following methods: For Windows98 and WindowsXP users:
a) To permanently disable the software click "Start" and then "Run" and type the following command which unregisters the software: regsvr32 c:\windows\TPS108.dll -u"  

b) To completely remove the software: reboot and then Find and Delete the file TPS108.dll.

For Windows2000, WindowsME and WindowsNT users:

a) To permanently disable the software click "Start" and then "Run" and type the following command which unregisters the software: "regsvr32 c:\winnt\TPS108.dll -u"

b) To completely remove the software: reboot and then Find and Delete the file TSP108.dll.

Can you not uninstall AdSubtract from Add Remove in the control panel.
You might like to run Ad-Aware after you have sorted these other probs. http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 05:42:42 AM by Pancake » Logged

An Australian Member of

EDDY
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: