MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Game Problems arrow Topic: Need Help with Battlefield 1942!!!!!
June 17, 2019, 03:25:51 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2019, 03:25:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Check out our improved Download section for tons of software....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need Help with Battlefield 1942!!!!!  (Read 1336 times)
spyderrc10gt2

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2004, 04:43:44 AM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version: Windows XP
Problem Application Name & Version: Battlefield 1942

For some reason a few days ago, whenever I tried to play Battlefield 1942, the game would run fine for little while but then out of no where it would stop and then a couple seconds of the sound would keep playing over and over (like a scratched cd). this lasts for about 10 seconds and then the game starts playing again only to have it stop again a few minutes later. i thought maybe my pc was really messed up or i downloaded something bad so I even reinstalled windows to see if that would fix it, and it didn't Undecided please someone help before this pc goes out the window. thanks

swfc89

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 03:11:37 PM »

i have had video problems with this game too. it slowed down and displayed wrong colour patterns. My system is a pentium 4 2.66ghz, 512mb ram, geforce 5200 with 64mb ram, and windows xp home. i can understand how it doesn't work as it easily meets the minimun specs on the case.Undecided

Sollok

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 10:44:30 AM »

Are you guys running the 1.45 patch? If not then get it here: http://ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/battlefield_1942_patch_v1.45.18.exe

-Sollok

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: