MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Operating Systems : Microsoft arrow Topic: Printer drivers folder won't load!
June 17, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Article Writers We are looking for quality, informational articles to add to our Computer Articles
Please contact us if you are interested in submitting some....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Printer drivers folder won't load!  (Read 837 times)
Doctor Smith

Dumb questions welcomed

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2004, 05:47:57 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version: win 98se
Problem Application Name & Version: windows
Problem Hardware Make & Model: P4 Intel 512 Ram
Error Messages: none

Hello,  Smiley

Every now and then when I go to print, I find that my printer driver folder is empty! Huh?

A reboot will fix the problem but it does happen often. Shocked

What is going on with my startup for this to happen. Huh?

What is not loading and how can I reload the print driver folder without re-booting?  Cry

Any comments welcome   Cool

Blaze

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 04:03:44 AM »

Have you tried reinstalling your printer?

By the way, what kind of printer is it? And is it USB?

Well truth is, nothing is going to mess up your computer for rebooting too much, but sometimes it can. Like I say, computers are like women, you work them too hard and then they stop working for you. So you never know what can happen to your computer. Just tell me your printer name and maybe I can offer you some help, but try reinsalling your printer, maybe that will do some good or better yet, unistall your printer, then download the drivers from their site...that seems to help a lot too seeing the drivers are updated.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: