MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Hardware Devices Problems arrow Topic: hp3325 deskjet saying no car after a stupid mistak
September 18, 2019, 07:01:34 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2019, 07:01:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Welcome to MyTechSupport.ca! - Registration is FREE, so why not join our friendly community today?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hp3325 deskjet saying no car after a stupid mistak  (Read 1314 times)
Alok

Alok

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2004, 04:57:19 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:win98
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:Hpdeskjet 3325 printer
Error Messages:

help me plzz
i have a hp3325 color injet printer named hp deskjet 3325
i have done a stupid mistake could anyone resolve
the problem is when i was printing some notes i thought that why should i print colored printing so after printer's power off i removed the 3 color car. and thought that now printer will print in black mode but it is horrible now my printer don't work
sayiny that no printer car. 3 color now i replace my old color box in the same place but now my printer don't find this saying that you have not place it properly i power off thte printer and tryed again but saying that problem in 3 color car. try agin to fit there
ok i try 4-5 times but refuses
i thought that it might be problem in initialiging so i remove the driver
and restared the machine
now while again installing the drivers it calibrates the car
and saying that no car or replace it new one
(i have a brand new car means only 10 pages of little graphics-color printed so i don't wanna to buy new )
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
help me how to solve the problem

ALOK TIWARI
mralokkp
Blaze

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 02:16:15 AM »

Alok that was a very stupid mistake, now I know why your cd drive is broken.Tongue

You probably malfunctioned it in some way. It was trying to print in color but there was no catridge and you probably just messed it up pretty bad. I don't think there is a way to fix that by turning it off and on, you have to go inside. Unfortunately, I can't help you because I am not a hardware person.

Alok

Alok

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 06:13:45 PM »

i have sort it out
actually the problem is that i am not acurately fitting the color car there thanks Mr. Blaze for your responce

ALOK TIWARI
mralokkp
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: