MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: msn messenger
May 24, 2019, 04:32:17 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2019, 04:32:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: msn messenger  (Read 1173 times)
Saraceno

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2004, 02:31:25 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version: XP service pack 1a
Problem Application Name & Version: all messenger
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages: none

hello i can here my frends talking to me but they dont here me, i did the wissard and its ok and i did the hardwear check and that is fine, i dont get any errors but it dont work, i have other compiuters connected to this provvider and they work... so i dont know what to do.... can somebody help _

rmgh

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 09:05:39 PM »

Hey Saraceno,

Make sure your microphone is connected properly and turned on.  It is an Audio Conversation you are talking about isn't it?

roxysanders

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 09:18:03 PM »

Hi there,

I have another problem by using MSN messenger. When doing audio conversation I hear my own voice on my friend end, like she hears it. Although we both use headsets, no speakers. How does this happen, and what to do? This is annoying and makes a conversation impossible. My voice is nearly louder than hers.

I just downloaded the newest version of the MSN messenger and use Min ME.

Can anyone give me a hint?

Anita

ebb-o

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 06:13:30 PM »

Since I installed the service pack 2 (a week ago) I am having problems with the MSN. My contacts can see me online but when they send me a message a warning saying that the message could not be delivered is shown. I only can see some of them offline when they are not.

Is there any way to fix this? Because it only happens with some contacts, not all of them.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: