MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Hardware Devices Problems arrow Topic: monitor's lost high colour
June 24, 2019, 07:59:58 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2019, 07:59:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: monitor's lost high colour  (Read 708 times)
alison.b

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2004, 08:49:14 AM »

im on windows 98 A beginner to computing i was deleting games my kids put in and accidently deleted something called kpl utillites it had other letters with it now my monitor has gone to vaga 16 bit collour and i cant get i back i dont have a driver for the monitor (it had no name on it) and i know it can go to a higher resolution I cant afford to take it to get fixed and the settings in display no longer show the correct size to cange the collour settings it like i've deleted the monitor details and its on a basic thingy for a low colour screen can anyone post details on how or where to get info to change it. I can still run putter but everything is so big and colourless.
tanks any help would be apreciated
alison.b

sj1184

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 01:30:38 AM »

Hi AB,
You need to get the latest drivers for your video card,not monitor.
Download & install belarc.With belarc,you can get all the info about your pc.Get the make & model number of your video card.Then go to the mfg's site & get the latest drivers.Also,make sure the drivers are for win98.
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
Take care.

Sandy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: