MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: email message bodies not showing ?
June 18, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2019, 03:29:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Article Writers We are looking for quality, informational articles to add to our Computer Articles
Please contact us if you are interested in submitting some....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: email message bodies not showing ?  (Read 1060 times)
bomber19cats

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2004, 08:17:09 PM »

windows98se/outlook express 6

no error message
problem: I can only see headings in outlook express email inbox, not the actual messages (its just blank)I can see who sent message and when and properties give a file size,but the text has gone.I have however discovered I can read messages by going into file,properties.details,message source-its all there but not exactly user friendly.
some answers I have been given and have tried;
1.blank message box can be caused by not enough memory,but I have enough memory.
2.have you got preview pane ticked(I have)
3.have you collected too many emails(no only 4)
4.is show all messages marked(yes)
5.in outlook express click tools,message rules,click mail ensure no boxes arent ticked (none ticked)
6.repair internet explorer(I have)
7.ive tried to create a new identity(nothing changed)
8.ive also checked the font settings(still no joy)
please if anyone out there can help Im only new to all this but find Im learning fast so if you can help go easy on all the technical jargon.AngryHuh?

benditup

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 03:04:22 AM »

http://www.mistered.us/wwwboard/messages/4209.shtml

Check that link out, let us know if it works for you, may help with
future responses.

bomber19cats

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 08:19:17 AM »

Hi i did the cut and move inbox but my outlook express was unchanged the only difference I can tell with my problem to the one on the link was she didnt know who her emails were from I do all that info comes through but double clicking on the email message text is just a white screen any other suggestions

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: