MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Computer Related Discussions arrow General Discussions arrow Topic: Daily Inspiration
July 19, 2019, 12:15:13 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2019, 12:15:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
Article Writers We are looking for quality, informational articles to add to our Computer Articles
Please contact us if you are interested in submitting some....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Daily Inspiration  (Read 1368 times)
Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2004, 02:55:45 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages:

Good morning one and all, a new thread I will try to add an entry to daily. All are invited to add comments/verses as they please, but I won't disrupt this board with pro and con discussions. Those that prefer not to read in thread, so be it. Please just skip over it, and let the ones of us that enjoy the readings do so. Thanks to all, Tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today an important entry, what is said in it is extremely important.

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

ST. MARK 8:38

Also a link to check out if you value your rights to worship God.

http://www.grassfire.net/44/petition.asp?PID=5728031

Thanks to all that follow up on the issue, Tom
Sometimes, I just don't understand, all that I know about myself. Be Careful of your thoughts, as they may become words any second. / No Mouse Traps Allowed / Dell 8100 P-4 56k 40hd 128ram ME DirecWay DSL

Our Savior in heaven, is with us this very moment. I pray that you can feal his strength.

Dell 8100 128RAM, 40HD, 19" Monitor, Lexmark P3150
Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 01:29:40 AM »

Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down apon the ground, and worshiped,

And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Job 1:20-22

WM

Our Savior in heaven, is with us this very moment. I pray that you can feal his strength.

Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

For Friday's verse......we go to the 2nd chapter of Nehemiah.

Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me; as also the king's words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strenghtened up their hands for this good work.

Nehemiah 2:18

Hey, lets have a great weekend and be careful out there.  Tom

Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 01:33:29 AM »

Hi all; today I think I will go to 1st Thessalonians.

For the Lord himself shall descend form heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 06:22:37 PM »

Sunday's Verse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

FOR ALL FLESH IS AS GRASS, AND ALL THE GLORY OF MAN AS THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERETH, AND THE FLOWER THEREOF FALLETH AWAY:

BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURETH FOR EVER. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

1 Peter 1:23-25

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

As newborn babies, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

1 Peter 2: 1-3

I hope you all enjoy today's offer. Thanks to all that are keeping an eye on the thread and also adding verse's. Tom

Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2004, 02:42:59 AM »

Let's read from 1st Chronicles:
   Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.

O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1st Chronicles 16:33-34

Thanks to all of the readers.

WM

Wildman

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 04:30:44 AM »

Tonight we read from Deuteronomy

Hi guy's, and thanks to all for the support. I'm later tonight than I wanted to be, we got some company in for a few days. So we had to move some furniture around, for a good part of the evening.

OK, tonight's verse;

The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Deuteronomy 28:7

WM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: