MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: Drive Image
September 17, 2019, 05:52:44 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2019, 05:52:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  New Poll on our main page!
"My experience with Vista..."
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Drive Image  (Read 682 times)
sipapu

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2004, 08:26:11 PM »

OS is WIN XP
Have 2 hard drives. Main drive is partitioned in two.  Drive C is NTFS with 58 Gbytes and drive D, also NFTS , with 58 Gbytes.  Second hard drive is FAT system at 28 Gbytes. Trying to back up drive C to  drive G. using Drive Image 7.   All backup attempts using verify at back up are unsuccessful.  I can eliminate the verification check mark and it seems to make a successful backup.  However the backup is split into two files while I did not call for a split backup .  Problem arises when I ask for verification using Drive Image browser at which time  I get the same notice received when asking for verification at back up (see attachment 4).  Have spent over a month with Symantec trying to solve the problem with no results. First they claim backing up with FAT to prevent a conversion from C (in NTFS) to G (in Fat).  This cannot be the problem as the file backed up in NTFS form . Now they are talking RAID which really leaves me cold as I know zero regarding Raid. They claim Drive Image only works with version 0 or 5 of RAID and mine seems to be version 3.  I feel the  problem lies  in the C disk or files since I had no trouble backing up the D drive to G.  Can anyone get me out of this predicament?  Would a better choice be GGhost?

Download Attachment: 4 - error notice.jpg 51.44 KB
Right click and select Save Target As... then rename the file as shown here and save.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: