MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: Invalide Page Fault in Module ID53.EXE ???
October 13, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 13, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  Looking for cheap hardware and/or software?
Visit our new Online Store where you will be able to purchase from a reputable vendor by country.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Invalide Page Fault in Module ID53.EXE ???  (Read 5374 times)
Philbert

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2004, 01:05:07 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version: Windows Millenium Edition
Problem Application Name & Version: Internet Explorer  
Problem Hardware Make & Model: Fujitsu (X154)
Error Messages: I can't recall these error messages verbatum but along the lines of......

"A problem has occured with ID53.EXE the programme you are running will now close. If this problem persists, try restarting your computer."

"A problem has occured with ~7172736888 TMP the programme you are running will now close. If this problem persists, try restarting your computer."

It may be that you are not able to help, though maybe just a few pointers if possible? Also, I do hope I have posted the message in the correct forum. I stumbled accross this website whilst looking through Google, and felt it was really worth a try!

If I close these error messages, the PC immediately tries to shut-down, fails and just freezes, so I am not able to shut-down properly (this in turn effects the start-up).

Whether connected to the internet or not, I receive these pop-up error messages and the 'connect' prompt every minute or so.

I have attempted to re-install the I.Expl again, but to no avail.

I made a floppy disk in order that I could try a safe start-up, but really am not sure this helped?!

I also looked at the fault log (notepad) and, to be honest, haven't the foggiest what it's trying to tell me!?!?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 01:38:33 PM by Philbert » Logged

Many thanks
Philbert
benditup

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 12:33:31 AM »

May be able to help you out Philbert but I need you to download Hijackthis and post a log, I'm quite sure I have seen both those entries before Smiley

Would you please download Hijackthis---Important---Create a permanent
folder
EG---- Open MyDocuments----Right click an empty spot and select NEW---Folder----Name the new folder HJT ---this is where you will want to save Hijackthis too and backups will be stored there.
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe

Alternate download link
http://209.133.47.12/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe

Do a SCAN----Scan will change to SAVE LOG----copy and paste the WHOLE contents of the log
here... Don't try and fix anything yet----It is all important

vegkaar

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 06:26:15 PM »

Scan your pc whit HijackThis and delete this file if you find it:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [stcinstaller] c:\installer\id53.exe

Vegard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: