MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Looking for Drivers! arrow Topic: Getting my Mustek 1200 ED to work with XP
August 15, 2020, 05:55:13 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2020, 05:55:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
Help us help you! Help us help you by helping out! The more people know about us, the more help will be available. Click here to find out how...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Getting my Mustek 1200 ED to work with XP  (Read 4424 times)
AUBREYAIR

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2004, 12:34:37 AM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:Windows XP-Pro
Problem Application Name & Version:Mustek 1200 ED Driver Install
Problem Hardware Make & Model:Mustek 1200 ED
Error Messages:TWAIN Error.[T009] Error getting the first TWAIN data source. [T021] Unable to find the TWAIN source manager (TWAIN_32.DLL)
Please copy the TWAIN_32.DLL file from your source disk to your Windows folder.[T039]

I am trying to get my Mustek 1200 ED to work with Windows XP-Pro.
I followed Mustek websites advice which was to download Windows 2000 drivers.
Once that was done I went into the registry file and changed Windows version to 2000, next I tried to install first of four drivers with out success.
While trying to install first driver I got a message to insert disk#2.
The system would hang up at this point and I had to abort install of first driver.
Anyone out there with an answer to my problem or am I destined to have to buy a new scanner that supports Windows XP?

Aubrey

kenalan22902

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 12:14:04 AM »

Download the XP fix on the following website:
http://www.mustek.com.tw/Download/html/english-xp.html

Kenneth A. Martin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: