MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: Incredimail help
April 06, 2020, 12:08:30 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 06, 2020, 12:08:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites:
News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Incredimail help  (Read 1555 times)
slug

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2005, 07:22:50 AM »

Operating System Version: WinXP

Hello folks,
My company uses as its primary email account a Hotmail one which we access from several different computers. A couple of weeks ago, my boss decided it would be a good idea to download and start using Incredimail on his home computer (he has not yet learnt that downloading random programmes off the internet is bad), and set it up so it took emails from the Hotmail account and put them in Incredimail. Subsequently, we have not been able to access any Hotmail emails at work because they are all sitting in his Incredimail at his home. To combat this, Incredimail was then installed on two of the computers and work, and also set up to take emails from the Hotmail account. Now the Hotmail account is empty, the contents of which are randomly scattered over three computers with Incredimail installed, and I'm pretty sure there are quite a few missing as well.

Basically, I want to get rid of Incredimail and start using the Hotmail account again, but the problem is that as soon as an email arrives in the Hotmail account, it disappears in a couple of minutes. I want to know whether the solution to this problem is to simply uninstall Incredimail from the 3 computers with it installed (a quick Internet search has revealed that uninstalling it is pretty tricky in itself but I think I should be OK). If all three are uninstalled, will emails sent to the Hotmail account then stay in there? Or is the solution more complicated? Also, is there a way to transfer the emails there are in Incredimail back into the Hotmail account (without manually forwarding them one by one)? Any help on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: