MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Hardware Support arrow Hardware Devices Problems arrow Topic: no sound plz help!
August 19, 2019, 05:46:35 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2019, 05:46:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: no sound plz help!  (Read 1329 times)
prof100
« on: January 21, 2005, 08:21:41 PM »

Problem Hardware Make & Model:IBM
Error Messages:RUNDLL has preformed illeagal operation  

Pentium 3
Windows 98

Ageless
Dark Overlord of the Universe
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 08:41:04 PM »

And? How am I to even try to begin to help you when you've not said what your sound-device is, not said what model your PC is (brand only is not taking us far, there's millions of IBMs out there), while even the error message might be something completely different. (Although, do check the MSKB's view on this.)

So back to the drawing board. Try again, please.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2005, 12:12:57 PM by Ageless » Logged

Jord.
prof100
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 06:10:33 PM »

ok it is an old ibm machine it is rubbish!
prof100
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 06:11:48 PM »

oh i forgot to say that it is sound max but i need is eusynth
Ageless
Dark Overlord of the Universe
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 06:16:23 PM »

Huh?Sad I give up. SadHuh?

Jord.
redaxe
Supreme Loonie
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 06:57:04 PM »

Maybe you need to learn some netiquette before you start adding such non-information to your posts.

First of all. We need to know the exact make and model of the hardware, by that I mean motherboard, soundcard, graphics card, hard drives, monitor and whatever else you may have.
Additionally we need to know which version of Windows 98 you have, what drivers you have installed and whether you've been installing anything new recently.

KaTaLy5t
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 07:48:45 PM »

We can help you but you need to give as much information as possible. Without the information I'm afraid we can't help you.

Ross

You can't hug people with nuclear arms
KaTaLy5t
Global Moderator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 11:28:33 PM »

Ok. I'm going to give you one chance and one chance only to post the information. If you don't post the information or you post some kind of non-sensical garbage like you have been doing I will lock this topic.

I'll be checking the times you visit. And if I come home from work tomorrow evening to see that you've visited without posting or have posted some more garbage then I'll lock this topic.

I think this is fair warning and as far as I can see you are wasting my time, redaxe's time and Jee's time, we all give up our spare time for free to help people out here and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that there's no point in wasting anymore time on somebody who refuses to post any information at all.

Ross

You can't hug people with nuclear arms
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: