MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Operating Systems : Microsoft arrow Topic: need help with pc
October 15, 2019, 02:29:32 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 15, 2019, 02:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  We now offer MyTechSupport.ca Merchandise! Every purchase goes towards maintaining our site.
Thank you for supporting MyTechSupport.ca!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: need help with pc  (Read 715 times)
alucard19

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2005, 11:19:59 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages:

It all started on February 27 2005.I had download a anime series called berserk.when i finshed downloading all of them i put about 18 of the episodes on cd-r(Little did i know they where all corrupted).I heard the anime was kinda of old so i checked out one of them that i had on desktop.It came up corrupted and i said what the fuc*!!The funny thing is it was the right size it was around 220mb dvd-rip.So i just deleted that one and i went on to check the next one and that one was corrupted.So now i'm worried i'm hoping like hell my other episodes aren't fuc*ed AND THEY WHERE!!!That's when my day couldn't get any worst(or i so thought )i just wasted 9 cd-r's that what i was thinking at the time.So i closed my media player(coremedia player)Then...then My task bar(at the bottom of the screen)turned white and looked totally different then it disappeard.Nothing was left but my mouse i thought my pc was going to shut off or something but it didn't so i shut it off from the back(using the switch).So i turned on my pc again and now it's showing the green bar loading up and then it goes to the compaq sign and it repeated it self over and over.So now i can't even get to my windows to do a system recovery.The only thing i can do is a compaq recovery.I do that and now i got alot more problems.First thing i notice is a black back ground and only two icons where there(internet Explorer and recycle bin) and i get a message something about a active desktop something like that.Then i had to do a regular system restore that still didn't help.After searching online for help with no luck i decided to put my old password in and my little picture and for some odd reason the desktop problem was fix.But i still got some problems i'm constantly losing mb.All my old prgram are still on my desktop which they shouldn't be cuz i did a compaq recovery and this messenger service and compaq connection thing keep poping talking about stuff.and my favorite list for my internet the folders can't be deleted.like aime list etc, etc,etc.i download a program called registery fix and it said i got like over 193 problem with my computer. the problems are the following.Classes section (2 problems),Application paths (3 problems),Shared programs files (1 problems),Program Id section (3 problems),Complete registery scan (81 problems),
System service (1 problem),and Invalid shortcuts (104 problems).The porgram only scans for free but doesn't fix shi*.So i don't know what do. i can't even use some old programs even if i reinstall it.Now i'm in hell

o yeah i did have that stupid service pack 2 in aswell.        

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: