MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Internet & Network Support arrow Internet & Email arrow Topic: receiving messages
September 20, 2019, 02:46:52 AM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2019, 02:46:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

News
New  New Poll on our main page!
"My experience with Vista..."
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: receiving messages  (Read 1014 times)
fmiller

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2003, 01:11:49 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:
Problem Application Name & Version:
Problem Hardware Make & Model:
Error Messages:

I have windows 98 version 6
I belong to several lists and send and receive messages fine except for one. I can send messages out but am not receiving them, I have belonged to this list for several years. I emailed the moderator and she said I am connected to it and she took me off and then reinstalled me but  that didnt help. My isp connections are correct also. I emailed Topica where the list is based andso far they havent found any problem. Can you give me any help?

Florence Miller
Doctor Smith

Dumb questions welcomed

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2003, 05:42:03 PM »

Errr!  What is version 6, SE perhaps?

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about!!!?Huh?

Try reading back to yourself what you have written for me. Get Bwana to translate into normal speak, with lots of details and explanations for the terminally stupid like my self, and have another go.

What is a list?

What is version 6?

What is Topica?

What is it that you actually want me to help you with?

I was sick the day they taught computers at school, so give me fifty good lines of reasoning.

Berty
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 05:45:41 PM by rghasenohr » Logged

fmiller

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2003, 10:06:53 PM »

Alist is a group of people that trade coupons and misc. I used to get emails daily from this list of people. Its main website is topica.com
It is called funrefunding. I can send emails to this site but I cannot receive the messages back from this site. This has been going on for a couple of months

Florence Miller
Doctor Smith

Dumb questions welcomed

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2003, 03:23:06 PM »

I'm fascinated by this but I'm not sure if I can help. I think that tin can or Admin could help you better than myself BUT they don't seem to be around. I suggest that you click onto their profile links and send them a message directly to their e-mail addresses.

I'll join your list if you can give me some details and check it out for you.

Berty

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: