MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters! MyTechSupport.ca :: Your Computer Technical Resource Headquarters!
HOME FORUMS RESOURCES & TOOLS ARTICLES ONLINE STORE ABOUT US
Computer Support Forums arrow Software Support arrow Application Problems arrow Topic: get rid of big font, icon, screen characteristics
November 21, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Home Forum Rules Help Search Mobile Version Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
 Featured Sites: de.harddriveparts.com |
News
New  New Poll on our main page!
"My experience with Vista..."
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: get rid of big font, icon, screen characteristics  (Read 1826 times)
p

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2003, 08:11:26 PM »

PLEASE SUPPLY RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Operating System Version:windows 98
Problem Application Name & Version: screen display big fonts etc
Problem Hardware Make & Model: ? monitor is vpr matrix ragepro turbo agp 2x driver is ati
Error Messages:none,

i have giant icons and fonts and can't remember how to change them.  the display and desktop, and folder settings don't correct the problem.  i am unable to adjust the screen resolution.  

it seems i have had this problem in the past and the fix is a simple no brainer (i hope)
Huh?  help

Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2003, 03:24:07 PM »

Hi,

Check your Display Setting through the Control Panel...

On the "Settings" tab what is the info in the "Display", "Color" and "Screen Area" section?

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
p

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2003, 08:41:42 PM »

thanks for the reply.  i had already tried the display features and am still unable to fix the problem.  maybe i need a new video card???  i'm still searching for a fix....these large fonts are a pain...thanks again

Admin
Administrator

Bookmark and Share

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2003, 09:44:05 PM »

Hi,

Set "Font Size" to "Small Fonts" in the Control Panel's "Display" applet by clicking the "Advanced" button on the "Settings" tab.

Sylvain Amyot
http://www.mytechsupport.ca

If you like to concept of this site and want to help, click here to find out how.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 

Jump to: